Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Winter Style Challenge

Hey guys,

I was contacted by Bonobos, which is a menswear clothing brand that launched in 2007. They asked me if I would like to take part in their winter style challenge and show how I would style an outfit to go along with their new line of suits.

I chose to style my outfit around this lovely grey suit. I just love a man in grey! I feel like grey compliments many different skintones from fair to dark. Also grey to me is neutral so it can compliment whatever we wanna wear ladies, let's be honest It's all about us right!! I'm just joking but, seriously ladies go and check out www.Bonobos.com and check out their site. They have some amazing clothing for that  special man in your life. Tis is the season and would make a great present.

Now for my outfit, I wore a gold and copper sequin dress that I purchased from F21 a couple year's ago. I put this black enevlope skirt ontop of the dress,wore some black wedges, and my black and gold clutch.
  
This outfit is fun and a bit funky. You could go out on the town or would be good for holiday parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment