Saturday, February 28, 2015

Black Opal Foundation Review

Hey Baybees

A couple of weeks ago at my local CVS they had some of their cosmetics on Clearance. I had never tried Black Opal Foundation True Color before , so I figured now was a great time to try.

I picked up the color Hazelnut. To me , this color has more of a neutral tone to it. I think the shade match is pretty close to my skin tone.

The foundation itself is more on the runny side , it gives you light coverage but is buildable. It is oil free and dries to a matte finish. Its great for people who have sensitive skin because its hypoallergenic. It retails for $8.95 which makes it affordable.

Overall , I like this foundation my only problem with it is after a couple of hours , you get a little shiny and will need to apply more powder. I would recommend that you also use a primer.

XOXO
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment