Friday, January 30, 2015

My Vision Board

Hey Baybees,

I still can't believe it's already 2015. I have so many dreams and goals that I want to accomplish in the next few years. I decided to make myself a vision board to help keep my eyes on the prize. This was just a fun project I did over the weekend.

THINGS YOU WILL NEED
old magazine/pictures printouts from the internet
Craft paper
Glitter
Posterboard or foam board (I used foam)
Scissors
Glue or glue sticks
Pencil

Steps on how I created my vision board

1. I traced some letters out on my craft paper that spelled out "my dreams and goals" then I cut out the letters.
2. I got some magazines and my printed out images of things I couldn't find and cut them out.
3. I then took the letters and applied glue and put sprinkled glitter to all of them to give them some bling bling, after they dried I applied more glue to back and placed them how I wanted them laid out.
4. I then took the pictures and applied glue to them and placed them wherever I wanted them to be and violá my vision board!

This was a fun and easy diy project to do. I think everybody should make one.

Xoxo
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment