Monday, January 26, 2015

Treating My Hyperpigmentation

Hey Baybees

All my life I have suffered from dermatitis and in my teen year acne also became a problem and my Hyperpigmentation got worse.

By definition Hyperpigmentation is the darkening of an area of skin caused by increased melanin.

I've tried lots of skincare products and fade creams to try and lighten up my dark spots and this is what I'm going to be talking about today. This year I want to show a little more love to my skin.

So I decided to try sephora collection ultimate brightening serum. I had seen some reviews on YouTube, and decided to give it a shot. I ordered online and paid $15 for it.

It has 1.69 fl oz of product in the bottle. The product it self looks like and feels like a lotion. It has a slight scent to it. There is no parabens, and is great for all skin types. I have very sensitive skin and I had no problems.

So a little about the product, it says with each use it fights uneven tone and dull skin and it will diminish new and old skin pigmentation. In 4 weeks the number and intensity of the dark spots will be reduced and will be less intense.

I applied the product every morning and night. I have been using the products for 6 weeks. I definitely want to try and use another 6 to 10 weeks. I went on sephora's website and did not see it there so I don't know if it's discontinued or not. I sure hope it's not though because I love what this product is doing for my skin. 

Xoxo
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment